African Diasporas pay the highest fees to send money to their families and relatives with regular agencies. – World Bank 2011.
We have developed a Mobile App, for African Expats/Diaspora to support their friends and families financially in Africa without using any traditional agency.
- Multi transaction electronic wallet allowing users to save money, process transfers, make purchases and make direct payments to merchants from abroad.
- Existing relationship within the target ecosystem including banks, universities, embassies, hospitals, pharmacies, freelancers and shopping outlets. Integration to various Mobile Money providers across the continent, with access to 125 million wallets.
- Cheaper than our competitors.
- Solution available in French and English.
- Low overheads and no cash collection and deposit points – Inward and outward money transfers
Equipe: Ruddy Mukwamu – CEO